Publications : Peer-Reviewed Conferences
-Tsirikas, A. and Nicolaidis, C. (2009). “Organizational Memory at Hellenic Railways’ Industrial Environment. The “Treatment” of Knowledge Gap Between New and “Ready to Retirement” Workers”. Proceedings of EDULEARN 2009 (International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies). International Association of Technology, Education and Development, (IATED), Barcelona, Spain.
-Tsirikas, A. and Nicolaidis, C.(2009). “The Impact of Industrial Training on Railways Employees and its Influence on the Average Productivity Rate”. Proceedings of NHIBE (New Horizons in Industry, Business and Education), 2009, Santorini Greece.
-Tsirikas, A. and Nicolaidis, C.(2009). “The Enhancement of Job Satisfaction as a Result of the “Communication and Knowledge Motivator” Model Application. The Case Study of “Hellenic Railways””. Proceedings of ICERI 2009 (International Conference of Education Research and Innovation), Madrid, Spain.
-Tsirikas, A. and Nicolaidis, C.(2010). “Linking Universities with Industry. A functional Approach on Creating an Effective Knowledge Management Framework”. Proceedings of ICAF, 2010 (3rd International Conference on Accounting and Finance), Skiathos, Greece.
-Katsaros, K., Tsirikas, A. and Nicolaidis, C. (2011). “ Towards a tolerance of ambiguity model in Greek Tourism Industry”, Proceedings of the ICOT 2011,(International Conference on Tourism), Cyprus University of Technology, Rhodes 27-30 April 2011, Greece.
-Tsirikas, A. & Hatzigeorgiou Al. (2011). “The cost of Quality in Technical Project Management”. International Conference on Applied Business and Economics (ICABE), September 29th to October 1st, 2011, University of Pireus.
-Tsirikas, A., Skordaris, A., Koutrakis, S., & Katsaros, K. (2015). “Modelling Learning Organizations”. International Conference on Lifelong Learning, June 27th to 29th 2015, University of Macedonia.
-Tsirikas, A.. Giossi, S., Katsaros, K. (2015). “The learning roadmap: From individuals, to Teams and Organizations”. International Conference : Reimagining School, September 24th to 26th 2015, University of Macedonia.
-Tsirikas, A., Katsaros, K.K. (2016). “The future of Strategic Human Resources Management: Developing the desired workforce“. 6th International Conference: Quality and Protypation in Education, Vocational Training and Lifelong Learning. May 27th to 29th, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Publications : Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Tsirikas, A., Katsaros, K.K. & Nicolaidis, C. (2012) Knowledge management, tolerance of ambiguity and productivity: Evidence from the Greek public sector, Employee Relations, 34 (4), pp. 344 -359.
-Tsirikas, A., Katsaros, K.K. & Nicolaidis, C. (2012) ‘Modelling and benchmarking organisations’ memory capabilities’, International Journal of Knowledge and Learning, 8 (3/4), pp. 328–351.
- Katsaros K.K. & Tsirikas, A. (2012), Hotel managers' behaviour towards change uncertainty in Greece, Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Journal οf Tourism, 7 (2), pp. 359–379.
- Katsaros K.K., Tsirikas, A. & Nicolaidis, C. (2014), Managers’ workplace attitudes, tolerance of ambiguity and firm performance: the case of Greek banking industry, Management Research Review, 37 (5), pp.442 – 465.
- Katsaros K.K., Tsirikas, A. & Bani S. (2014), Exploring employees’ perceptions, job-related attitudes and characteristics during a planned organizational change, International Journal of Business Science and Applied Management, 9 (1), pp. 36–50.
- Tsirikas, A. & Katsaros, K.K. (2014), Empowerment in Greek Public Sector: The Evidence from Top Management Executives, Advances in Business Related Scientific Research Journal, 5 (1).
- Tsirikas, A. & Katsaros, K.K. (2014), Linking knowledge management, job satisfaction and productivity in the Greek public sector, International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, Vol. 5, No: 3/4, 2014, pp.244-264.
- Katsaros, K.Κ., Tsirikas, A., & Nicolaidis, C. (2014), Towards a tolerance of ambiguity model in Greek tourism industry, Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, March 2014, 2(3), pp.106-113.
- Katsaros K.K., Tsirikas, A. & Nicolaidis, C., (2015), Firm performance: The role of CEOs’ emotional and cognitive characteristics, International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences and Applied Research, 8(1), pp.(expected).
- Katsaros K.K. & Tsirikas, A., (2014), CEOs’ attitudes to change, strategic flexibility and organizational performance in Greek ICT industry, International Journal of Management Sciences 4, (12), 2014, pp. 567-581.
-Tsirikas, A. and Katsaros, K. (2015). “Building a Life-Long Learning Organization. A HRM based approach”. (paper under first revision / Emerald Journal: The Learning Organization)
-Tsirikas, A. and Katsaros, K. (2015). “Modeling female leadership perspectives in modern business environments” (sent for review at Leadership & Organization Development Journal-Elsevier).
-Tsirikas, A. and Katsaros, K. (2015). “The spider Tactics. Inspire, lead and conquer new markets. A Strategy approach. ” (sent for review at Strategy & Leadership Journal-Elsevier)
-Tsirikas, A. and Katsaros, K. (2015). “Strategic Lessons from Alexander the Great and parallelisms to Strategic Business Leadership” (sent for review at Business Strategy Series Journal-Elsevier).
Giossi, S. and Tsirikas, A. (2015). “Navigation in team performance: The value and management of heterogeneity” (Under Publication at the Academy of Management Review).
Publications (Academic) : Doctoral Dissertation
-Tsirikas, A. (2011). “Strategic Knowledge Management in modern business. The impact of the “Communication and Knowledge Motivator Model” on the average productivity rate”. Doctoral Disertation. University of Macedonia, Department of Accounting and Finance (March, 2011).
-Tsirikas, A. (1999). “Heating Panels: Efficiency calculations and heat transfer”, Heating Plumbing Journal, December 1999, pp.40-45
-Tsirikas, A. (2000). “Central Air-Conditioning Systems“, Heating Plumbing Journal, May 2000, pp.77-80
-Tsirikas, A. (2001). “Air-Conditioning Systems for Underground Car Stations”, Heating Plumbing Journal, February 2001, pp.163
-Tsirikas, A. (2002). “Underfloor Heating Systems –A Technical Review”, Heating Plumbing Journal, September 2002, pp.101-104